2009/1/31

Cento of Metaflora

(Madeleine) 


Moments scud in the blueness

 

This early frost on the word

 

What is it with a woman

 

But within the moment of my eye

 

The night is but a tympanum

 

As the moment and its meaning

 

I look but do not see

 

It soothes me with a soft grey hum

 

A hand of something other

 

On that small desk in my mind

 

I cannot see, I do not know

 

To slit the coat of dark

 

Lips pressed against my lips

 

On a day like any other

 

Of his lover’s finger’s making

 

And the stream of morning dreams

 

In thick rice snow

 

Perhaps I could change places?

 

And you wander in the season

 

But the early frost of words is

 

Not that you would ever know

 

It’s when I move, we move apart

 

The hissing of summer lawns, and

 

Almost kissed the very floor

 

It’s odd that when you wake up

 

Someone always turns them off


沒有留言:

Kubrick Poetry • 十一月 • 「尋找你」之旅

  時間 Time:26/11/2023 ( 日 ) 3-4pm 地點  Venue : 油麻地 Kubrick電影中心一樓講廳 主持 Moderator: Polly Ho  詩人  Poet : 綠騎士,原名陳重馨 音樂家  Musician : Eugene Leung (...